So if you follow me on twitter you may have noticed me counting down to something. Tomorrow is my birthday. Since I’m am turning 29 I thought I would share 29 things about me. Most of you are fairly new here, I don’t anyone has been around since the very beginning of my .wordpress.com site. If you have then I am very happy you came along here with me. This is going to be a great way to get to know random facts about me that I don’t most people know about me.
- I have been doing my birthday count down for as long as I can remember.- I don’t know why because I don’t usually do much for my birthday
- I have Social Anxiety.
- My earliest memory of feeling anxious is when I was 7, and I thought my stomach hurt everyday at school.
- But my mom has said that when I was 3 the family counselor was concerned about my self esteem.
- Until I started blogging, I had never volunteered that information. I kept my anxiety to myself like a dirty secret.
- I’ve been consitantly caring for children since I was 12.
- I prefer to stay home watching a movie or reading a book then going out.
- I am really unorganized.
- Skittles are my favorite thing.
- Sour Gummy Worms are second.
- Although at this time of year Easter Sweet tarts are better.
- I buy more candy than I eat.
- I have a drawer full of candy,some in my purse, car, and bedroom.
- I hate cooking
- But I love baking
- Monday is my favorite day of the week
- I am very much afraid of heights, the dark, and crowds.
- I wasn’t going to get Maizy. I had seen her sister online and was going toget her, but she didn’t like me but Maizy did so I brought her home. Best decision i could have made.
- Tigre almost had to go back to the shelter. I fostered him because i wanted to be sure he got along with maizy before I committed to him, they did not get along for the first week. The day after I accepted it wasn’t working they got along so well and now they’re perfect together.
- “I’m not a/your/their mom” is one of my most used sentences.
- I have been working/volunteering at the church for over 10 years.
- I had hip surgery when i was 23.
- I can’t sleep with out two specific blankets, but I like to have 4.
- My mom sisters and i are all very close.
- My favorite thing anyone has called me is Aunt.
- I have 1 niece and 2 nephews.
- Taylor doesn’t actually call me “aunt” unless she wants something. But that’s ok.
- I give inanimate objects,thoughts and opinions, and most of them hate me.
- I talk too much, too fast…
Thats all for this year… maybe I’ll add more next year.
I was going to write a “letter to my younger self” but it sounded too depressing and didn’t accurately reflect on how it was, it just seemed like a lie. So maybe I’ll work on the wording or something. Im not sure.
Now in the comments make sure you tell my mom congratulations on having and raising such a fantastic daughter 😉