I am not a bold person, never have been. I like things safe and simple. So when I’d seen that this weeks theme was “bold” I decided to go with a bold lip. I know I had recently said that I would never join in on this trend, but I love it.
I love the idea of it, but I just feel that with my personality I can’t pull it off. I don’t have the confidence to wear it with out looking like a little girl playing dress up. So for this post I went for it.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation
- Tarte Energy Noir Clay Palette- I just got this the other day, and I am In love it. The colors are amazing, and it’s wonderfully pigmented. I used the purple-like ones on my eyes, and my cheeks as it has a blush in it too.
- Pixel Party Proff Liquid liner-Yep I’m still loving this too. Mostly I love that it’s like a brush rather then a felt tip. Although if your not careful then you could close it on the tip and it will can mess up the brush, making it harder to apply.
- Wet n Wild color icon kohl liner pencil– Honestly the best eyeliner pencil ever. And with it only costing 99 cents it would be silly not to try it.
- Pixel Concealer– its a gel concealer, with great coverage. So it’s great for on blemishes
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous conlealer in light-I got this in a shade lighter than my foundation to brighten up under my eyes a bit.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit-For highlight. I love this so much.
- Pixel Triple Boost Matte Powder-To set my makeup, and help blend some parts a bit better.
- Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara
For my lips I used Sephora Collection Velvet Eyeshadow.This is a cream shadow, so I took an angled brush to line and fill my lips. It worked great as a lip color. Then I went over top with a shimmery peachy-pink lip gloss
I am happy with how it turned out. Also please excuse my frizzy messy hair, It was raining that day and the big girls and I went out to play in it, well until the lightning started. I can’t tell if it makes me a good babysitter or a bad one but it is fun.