It’s finally time, for my first “real” post for the #beautiesonfire collab post! Our theme, that every one voted on, is Classic beauty. I started thinking about looks that would be a “classic” so that meant Red lips and a subtle smoky eye.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am loving this formula and the way it blends and how it feels on my skin.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Concealer– I bought all of these Pixel products on a whim one day, and have been so happy with them. I’ve tried other concealers I just wasn’t happy with them, but I am very happy with this one.
- NYX Smokey Eye Palette– First I applied the white in the inner corners of my eyes, then swept the tan across my lids and followed it with the black in my crease and outer corners. Then blended it all together.
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting and Highlighting Kit– In Coral Glow. I used this for blush, highlight, and contouring. I love this because it creates a lovely subtle glow.
- Pixel Triple Boost Matte Powder– To set my makeup.
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara– I got this in an ipsy bag a while back, and I just low how it makes my lashes look.
- Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick-in the color Kitten Heels. I don’t ever wear red lipstick, it’s just a bit too bold for me I think. However I thought it would be perfect for this look because nothing says classic beauty like a bold red lip.
This post is a part of the #beautiesonfire Collaboration