So, I don’t know if you noticed but I missed last weeks #beautiesonfire post. That week was chaotic and the weekend was very busy. Also I was trying to get my blog set up on here as opposed to the old site. So please be sure to subscribe with your email, so you won’t miss anything.
This weeks theme was Halloween. I love Halloween. I mean when else do you get to dress up, and get candy? I mean if I could walk around in a tiara, and ask people candy all year round with out people thinking I’m insane I totally would.
I was talking to my sister about what I was going to dress up as, she suggested mad hatter. We were looking at different costumes on pinterest. So that’s what I think I am going to be, I haven’t bought a costume yet. This is what I came up with…
I am very happy with this, could I get away with wearing blue and red eye shadow? Please? What I did…
- LA Colors, Jumbo Eye Pencil- I started with white as a base to make the colors pop. Then I used it to make my face a bit paler by drawing lines down my face and then blending it in.
- Nyx Sex Bomb shadow palette– I used the red color for under my eyes, and blended it, then I used it to fill in my brows, and I also used a tiny amount as a blush.
- La colors 3 color eyeshadow – Mine is yellow, pink, and blue. I used the blue all over the my eyelid.
- Color Icon Eyeshadow collection – in comfort zone, by wet n wild. I used a little of the green over the blue to give it a more teal like color, but you can use a greeny blue color instead of a green and blue.
- Model Launcher Felt Tip Eyeliner– in Emerald Isle. To line my upper lash line.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon liner- In white, to line my upper and lower waterline.
- NYX liquid suede – In kitten heels, for lips.
- Wet n wild, Max fanatic mascara- I don’t know how I feel about this mascara. It’s annoying in the way that it doesn’t seem to fully dry. like my lashes feel sticky all day, but I like the way they look. But my other more dramatic mascara ran out, so I used this one.
I love the way this turned out. I kind of want to wear it all of the time. For Halloween I will probably use foundation and concealer and all of that I’m not real sure why I chose not to for this. Also some red hair spray paint. What are you guys doing for Halloween?
also this post is a part of the #Beautiesonfire collaboration, it’s a group of 20+ beauty and fashion bloggers.