I think I posted an everyday look a while back but it would have been with different products. So here is a light summery everyday makeup look.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am still loving this foundation, from the coverage to the way it feels on my skin it’s just the best.
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette– It took me forever how to figure out how to use this properly. For this look I only used the contour part.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit– I used the color sunburst, which is a bright, luminous gold with a metallic finish and it’s amazing!
- Elizabeth Mott Show me your cheeks blush– I just got this in my ipsy bag this month. You can look forward to that post Monday.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow – in Champagne Fizz. I used this as the base and just blended it all over my eyelid
- Nyx ipsy palette– I think this was an ipsy exclusive, but this went on the outer corner and I blended it through the crease.
- Pixel Party Proff Liquid liner-Yep I’m still loving this too. mostly I love that it’s like a brush rather then a felt tip.
- Wet n Wild color icon kohl liner pencil– Honestly the best eyeliner pencil ever. And with it only costing 99 cents it would be silly not to try it.
- Pixel Triple Boost Matte Powder– I use translucent powder to set my makeup, before I apply mascara or lipstick. I don’t think I actually makes much of a difference, but I don’t want the powder sticking to my mascara or lipstick.
- Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara– I had forgotten how much I loved this mascara. It was lost for a while, I’m pretty sure my cats were playing with it as it was under my couch. But this has to be my favorite mascara.
- Jessie’s Girl lip liner– I’m pretty sure it’s in the color pucker up. Also am I the only one who feels the need to sing “Jessie’s girl” when ever using or thinking about their products… Anyway I was so happy when I first seen these products in Rite aid I do love them.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss– in the color . I love this light pink shade, and the lipstick truly lasts for a long time.
I know its a day late, but I had the wrong post prepared for yesterday, which I realized too late to have this one up and ready.