Hey guys, Happy Thanksgiving.
I mean the obvious thing to write about is what I am thankful for so…
- I am thankful for my mom, I mean for obvious reason of course. She’s always been there for me, whenever I need her.
- I am also thankful for my sisters. But mostly for the relationship I have with them. I have a friend who doesn’t get along with her sister, and I don’t understand it. I don’t know what I would do with out them.
- My niece, and nephew (soon nephews) They are easily some of my favorite people in the world. Taylor is my best friend, she has been since the day she was born, I love just hanging out watching movies, or doing whatever. Landin while he is a little ball of chaos is the sweetest boy ever, I love when he comes over. Even if he makes me watch Big Hero 6 over and over again. And in just a few months I am going to have a new nephew which I am so thankful for already.
- My cats, my cats are the best in the whole world. I got Maizy just after Angel (my first cat) died. I wasn’t’ coping well. I would literally put on a brave face with the kids, then go home and cry while watching Pitch Perfect and Glee. I wasn’t going to get another cat, but I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t sleep so I went to the shelter to get a kitten. I was going to get maizy’s sister, but that cat didn’t like me, and when I picked maizy up she cuddled right up so I brought her home. She is the perfect cat for me, she’s always near and often ready to cuddle. A few months later, I got Tigre, he was a tiny little kitten that could fit under my couch. He was such a scaredy cat I had to quite literally force my affection on him, now he loves to cuddle. Which has been particularly nice since I’ve been sick and laying on the couch all of yesterday. It was nice having something cuddle, even if it hurt every time he stood up.
- My job, anymore just having a job seems like something to be thankful for. But to get a job, that you love so much is especially lucky. How many people can genuinely say that they love their job, to the point that they’d rather not take a day off?
- You guys, That small amount of readers and followers that I had gained over the year. I love that you’re still here. I had lost all of my followers when I moved over to self hosted, but a few of you stayed. So I greatly appreciate that there are still some genuine readers on here, and that makes me super happy.
So now it’s your turn. What are you most thankful for?