With Thanksgiving being tomorrow I thought I would take a minute to share what I am most thankful for.
- My mom– As cliche as it sounds I am so thankful for my mom and every thing she does, and has done for me.
- My sisters– I don’t actually know what I would do with out my sisters. I always find it so strange when people don’t get along with their siblings. I also sometimes worry that my family is oddly close.
- My kitties– I am way too into my cats, I would literally rather spend the evening cuddled up with my cats and a book.
- My job– Not just that I have one, which is enough to be thankful for, but one that I love. I don’t mind waking up before the sun, and Monday’s are my favorite day of the week.
- My niece and nephew– From the day my niece was born she has been my best friend, if I ever need some one to go see a new Disney movie with she’ll always go with me. And then my nephew, who is a sweet little ball of energy, I definitely don’t get to see him enough though.
I think I could easily sum up what I am thankful for to family. There’s my top five reasons why I am thankful this Thanksgiving leave a coment below of somethings that you are thankful and I hope you have a great, happy and safe Thanksgiving this years.