So I don’t know if you noticed but my post it late. Also this is a tag. I know I just did the liebster award tag a last week, but I’m thrown off this week. I’m not “working” this week. 2/3 do one week with mom and one week with dad, and their dad still sends them to the daycare they went to during the school year but mom has me watching them. And of course Sharon’s family went camping this week so she’s not been coming over either. I would be a mess if it weren’t for the fact that my nephew is here too.
I just did this tag so all I did was answer her questions, to see how the post is meant to be done go check our ayrgalaxy’s post here.
- What has been your favorite beauty trend?
Nude Matte lips. It’s great look, it goes with a glam look, or a minimal look
- What’s your go-to lipstick shade? (Name the brand as well!)
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Flirtation
- How many days a week do you wear a full face of makeup?
7. I like the routine of applying makeup so I always do a full face.
- What are your beauty must haves? (Skin care and/or makeup)
I think more than makeup I need cleansers. I use Oz Naturals ocean mineral cleanser in the morning, and Formula 10.0.6 at night. If I miss even one day of either my skin breaks out really badly.
- Is there a trend you won’t try? Why or why not?
Probably a “bold lip” like a dark blue, or green color. As nice as it looks, it’s just not for me.
- Your favorite beauty guru and why?
Tanya Burr. I think she was the first youtuber I actually subscribed too. I just love her makeup tutorials, so do the girls that I babysit.
- Your favorite skin care or makeup product?
I’m just going to do brands, Formula 10.0.6 for skin care. they’re affordable, and work great, I love their masks too. Makeup would be Rimmel London. I don’t know why I just always gravitate to that part of the makeup section.
- Bold or natural?
I always go for a more natural look.
- Name 3 products you can’t live without.
Foundation, mascara and blush.
- Any makeup advice or tips?
Always wash off your makeup. Also wash your brushes regularly too.
- Do you contour when doing a “full face”?
I attempt to. I’m still trying to fully figure it out.
- What are your top 3 makeup brushes, and why?
Real Techniques Expert Face brush, Sigma Blending brush, and Luxie Tapered Highlight brush.
- How do you feel about strobing/highlighting?
I think it looks amazing.
- How long does it take you to do a simple, everyday look?
If I’m trying to rush 10-15 minutes.
- How long does it take you to do a full glam look?
- Is there a product you WOULD NOT recommend?
I would stay away from the brand Physician’s Formula. I’ve bought two different foundations and they’re expensive and didn’t work real well. That being said I saw that they had argon oil, so I do want to try that.
- How long have you been into makeup?
Always. I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup until seventh grade, so I’ve been wearing it since I was 12. I feel like I’ve only gotten good, in the past year.
- If you were stranded on an island, what three makeup/beauty items would you have?
Sunscreen, Cleansers, and Mascara.
I owe Ayrgalaxy a Great Big Thank You for nominating me for this, and sending me the questions. It’s like she knew I was behind on my blog post for this week. Mr.Landin is here for the week so I hadn’t been able to come up with something else to write. Fridays Post should be up on time, I hope.
Seriously guys check her page out! It’s Great!