The rules for this award are as follows:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
11 Facts about me. Lets see.
- Skittles make me happy.
- I have Anxiety pretty bad, and based on stories from my mother I’ve had it since I was a baby, well the first noticeable signs were at three. I remember anxious feelings as young as 7.
- I had hip surgery when I was 23. I had a hip impingement which means that my joint was egg shaped, instead of round. My hip still hurts quite often and I can’t do as much as I’d like to.
- Heights make me nervous. So much that I don’t quite looking out of my bedroom window.
- I am terrified of the dark. More often than not I sleep with the lights on.
- I love reading, but I hadn’t started reading till after high school.
- I HATE being told what to do, so much that I was inappropriately angry and the guy in the tacobell window told me to “drive safe”.
- I am anti social, I would rather spend my evenings at home with a book, and my cats then go out to the bar.
- I babysit… A lot. I have been babysitting since I was 12 and have always spent more time babysitting then hanging out with friends.
- My niece is my best friend, even if she is only 10
- My nephew is amazing too, but he doesn’t across town so I can’t see him everyday.
These were great questions! Some of them really made me think. Finally, here are mine for my wonderful nominees:
- What is the most gutsy thing you have ever done (and are willing to share)?
Well I’m about as gutsy as a deflated balloon. So I guess climbing over a fence to stand behind a waterfall??
- Describe your dream life. What does your daily routine look like?
Honestly, I love my life right now. Sure I’d love to live in a house on the beach with big windows, and tons of sunlight. But as far as routine goes, I don’t mind waking up at 5 (or 6) spending my day with the kids, even when I have to make extra trips to school because someone forgot something, then quiet evenings at home.
- Are you a coffee or a tea person?
Tea, I tried to be a coffee drinker, because I am as impressionable as a toddler, and everyone drinks coffee, but I don’t like the taste of it. But when I got sick once I was told to drink tea and it was great.
- Why did you first get into blogging?
Initially it was to try and work through and open up about my anxiety, because I can tell strangers on the internet and not have to see the pity on their faces. But I keep it safe by talking about makeup… and it’s the best thing ever!
- Where are you currently living? In a smallish town in Michigan, with an Amazing beach.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy afternoon?
Read or Watch Youtube videos
- What is your current skin or beauty routine?
Morning I wash with Oz Naturals ocean mineral cleanser, Oz Natural super youth eye serum, then Formula 10.0.6 seriously shine free moisturizer, then what ever make up I choose. Evening I was with Formula 10.0.6 best face forward cleanser, Valentia glow eye cream, and formula 10.0.6 pm perfector.
- Are you a sweet or a savory person? /What is your favorite dessert/dish?
Sweet! I love sugar, probably too much, I swear sugar helps a tiny tiny bit with my anxiety. Skittles, are my favorite.
- Do you have any “bodily modifications” such a tattoos or piercings? If so, where? What’s the story?
I had my belly button pierced when I was in highschool. But I was working in the library at the time, and it kept getting caught and then it just kind of fell/ripped out, but not in a gross way.
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I’m a super fussy Eater. So I don’t really eat weird things.
- Do you tend to speak your mind or do you prefer to calculate a response? Why/why not?
I guess it would depend on my mood really. Typically I just keep my mouth shut to avoid conflict. However, if I’m in a weird mood then I have said unnecessary things.
I know I’m supposed to nominate 11 other bloggers, but I am awful and can’t think of who would want to, that hasn’t yet. So if you haven’t and want to do this then I nominate you! I guess just use the questions from kate as they were so much fun to answer.