I’ve been nominated for the liebster award again! Liebster award is a thing that has been going around the blogging world for at least as long as I’ve been blogging. It’s more of a Tag than an award though.
I was nominated by one of my favorite bloggers Disaster Davis . Make sure you check her out, she’s amazing.
So the first part of the tag is 11 facts about me.
1. I love skittles
2. I have one niece and two nephews, and one more on the way
4. I am currently watching/loving supernatural.
5. But it is almost too scary for me.
6. I love reading,
7. I tend to read any book with a pretty cover.
8. The Vampire Diaries is my favorite series.
9. I spend way to much time with my cats (or not enough depending on your perspective)
10. I always do things the same way… which is often the difficult way.
1. What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Um I don’t really have any guilty pleasures. I feel no shame about the things I like. But if I had to pick I think it would be YouTube I spend so much time time watching different videos.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, why?
If I could go anywhere it would be somewhere warm, by a beach with no one around.
3. What’s your most embarrassing story?
The time when when I was in high school and a little kid shouted “hey your Jacobs mommy” in a crowded lunchroom was pretty awkward…At the time it was a bit embarrassing but looking back not so much.
4. If you were to start a secondary blog, what would it be about?
If I started a second blog it would be some super secret one where I am completely open about my anxieties and myself.
5. Have you ever had your writing published, aside from your own blog?
6. Which animal do you most identify with and why?
I most identify with a cat. I like to be left alone but not completely alone. I like to lay in the sun and I’d happily sleep all day.
7. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I don’t think I have a specific childhood memory… but anytime out at my grandmas, especially if my cousins had come up.
8. What do you find to be the most annoying thing associated with blogging?
Social media. I don’t understand twitter and instagram. I also don’t get the follow/unfollow game. You can tell who does it too they’ll have 1k plus follower whilst they’re following only a few people and zero engagement. Personally I’d rather connect with only 10 people then have 10k followers. Also I’m really bad at remembering to post.
9. Is there anything you’d go back and do differently with your blogging journey?
If I did something different I would probably have jumped right into it and started self hosted. It was every discouraging when I switched and lost everything from the .wordpress.com one.
10. If you’d have been born in any other time, which would you choose for yourself? (Pick anything, even walking around with dinosaurs if that’s what floats your boat!)
I’d have loved to live back in the 16th century (around the time the show reign takes place) but only if I could be a princess. Other wise the early 1900’s. Maybe the 50’s
11. With the knowledge and experience you have now, what one thing would you go back and tell yourself as a child?
To breath. And maybe not doing your homework just so you could skip recess isn’t the best idea. 11-year-old Johnnielynn did not like to go outside.
And this is the part I struggle with, you’re meant to tag 11 others but I never know who to tag as I feel like everyone has already done this tag.