Hello everybody. I’m back with another #beautiesonfire collab post again. If you don’t know we are a group of 20+ Beauty and Fashion Bloggers writing themed posts and supporting each other. I am having such a great time with this collab, writing […]
Hello everybody. I’m back with another #beautiesonfire collab post again. If you don’t know we are a group of 20+ Beauty and Fashion Bloggers writing themed posts and supporting each other. I am having such a great time with this collab, writing for something, and reading everyone’s posts.
This weeks theme is Summer Styles. I know I’ve already posted a summer look so you can see that Here if you wanted.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– This has been my go to foundation for a while, and I just love how light weight it is, the coverage, and as a bonus it’s super easy to wash off of my brush.
- E.L.F Eye Primer Using my fingers I apply this to my eyelids and it keeps my eyeshadow in place and prevents it from creasing.
- Wet n Wild color icon kohl liner pencil-I lined my waterline with this before doing eyeshadow, so that I can blend it into my lower lash line. But I didn’t go too heavy with it as I didn’t want it to smudge all over the place.
- Urban Decay eyeshade-In the color fireball. This is a peachy pink eye shadow and I am loving it. I got it in an ipsy bag I think from june. The color is gorgeous and light, and kind of bright, which makes is so perfect for this summer look. I blended this all over my eyelid
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony-In the color Matt Kumar. I got this in this months ipsy bag, and I’m loving the burgundy color. I just popped this throughout my crease.
- Pixel Party Proof Liquid liner-Yep I’m still loving this too. Mostly I love that it’s like a brush rather then a felt tip. It’s become my go to eyeliner
- Pixel Concealer- its a gel concealer, with great coverage.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit I used the color___. This highlight is amazing, and it looks so pretty.
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks– I received this in my ipsy bag earlier this month, it’s a great peachy pink color.
- Hikari Bronzer-In the color radiate. I use this like every day, just brush it all over and this blend of four colors create a gorgeous bronze glow.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder-in the color Translucent. I love using this powder to set my makeup.
- Paris Hilton Extreme Volume Mascara- I can’t find this online, so I kind of think it’s super old. I was distracted by the pink box, but this is good when you want a more subtle look.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor– in the color Flirtation. This lipcolor is the best I’ve ever tried. It lasts for hours, the color is amazing, and it smells so good.
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray Because anything to keep makeup in place during the summer.
This post is a part of The #beautiesonfire collab.