I needed primer last week. Since I didn’t want to go all of the way out to walmart so instead I went to rite aid. They didn’t have what I wanted, so I was going to leave. Luckily Maybelline was running a buy […]
I think I posted an everyday look a while back but it would have been with different products. So here is a light summery everyday makeup look. Products: Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am still loving this foundation, from the coverage to […]
I think I posted an everyday look a while back but it would have been with different products. So here is a light summery everyday makeup look.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am still loving this foundation, from the coverage to the way it feels on my skin it’s just the best.
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette– It took me forever how to figure out how to use this properly. For this look I only used the contour part.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit– I used the color sunburst, which is a bright, luminous gold with a metallic finish and it’s amazing!
- Elizabeth Mott Show me your cheeks blush– I just got this in my ipsy bag this month. You can look forward to that post Monday.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow – in Champagne Fizz. I used this as the base and just blended it all over my eyelid
- Nyx ipsy palette– I think this was an ipsy exclusive, but this went on the outer corner and I blended it through the crease.
- Pixel Party Proff Liquid liner-Yep I’m still loving this too. mostly I love that it’s like a brush rather then a felt tip.
- Wet n Wild color icon kohl liner pencil– Honestly the best eyeliner pencil ever. And with it only costing 99 cents it would be silly not to try it.
- Pixel Triple Boost Matte Powder– I use translucent powder to set my makeup, before I apply mascara or lipstick. I don’t think I actually makes much of a difference, but I don’t want the powder sticking to my mascara or lipstick.
- Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara– I had forgotten how much I loved this mascara. It was lost for a while, I’m pretty sure my cats were playing with it as it was under my couch. But this has to be my favorite mascara.
- Jessie’s Girl lip liner– I’m pretty sure it’s in the color pucker up. Also am I the only one who feels the need to sing “Jessie’s girl” when ever using or thinking about their products… Anyway I was so happy when I first seen these products in Rite aid I do love them.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss– in the color . I love this light pink shade, and the lipstick truly lasts for a long time.
I know its a day late, but I had the wrong post prepared for yesterday, which I realized too late to have this one up and ready.
A while back I had gone to Rite Aid to check for the cleansing wipes I was using. To my disappointment they didn’t have the ones I wanted. However while I was in there I had seen a big sign for Jesse’s Girl […]
A while back I had gone to Rite Aid to check for the cleansing wipes I was using. To my disappointment they didn’t have the ones I wanted. However while I was in there I had seen a big sign for Jesse’s Girl cosmetics. I had first heard about them when I had received an eye primer with my ipsy subscription, and was dying to try more.
The first thing that caught my eye was Pure Pigment Eye Dust, specifically the one in Baby Blues. It is a beautiful light blue loose glitter that reminded me so much of Cinderella, I had to buy it. I am still such a fan of Disney movies.
Now that I’ve given you way more of a reason then I need to lets start… I started with Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish Foundation in True Ivory. Then since this is a loose powder I used E.L.F. Shadow Lock Primer, and then dabbed on the the Pure Pigment Dust. I used Navy Gel Eyeliner on my top lash line, and the blue from my NYX Smokey eyeshadow palette on my lower lash line.
After I was done with my eyes I moved on to highlight with this e.l.f conceal/highlight thing. For blush, and contour I used Rimmel London Sculpting palette by Kate in coral. I finished with Rimmel Londons StayMatte finishing powder and a spritz of NYX dewy finishing spray.
Then I went back with Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, and Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 28.
Products I used:
- Jessie’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in baby Blues
- Rimmel London Lasting finish 25h Foundation
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eye Primer
- e.l.f. Eye Concealer/Highlighter
- NYX Smokey Shadow Palette
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting pallet in Coral Glow
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Finishing Powder
- Nyx Dey Setting Spray
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Rimmel London Lasting Finsh Lipstick by Kate in 28
The post of different makeup looks seem to be what you guys want to see so I am back with the one I’ve been doing this week. I’m a very habitual type of person, so I tend to do the same thing […]
The post of different makeup looks seem to be what you guys want to see so I am back with the one I’ve been doing this week. I’m a very habitual type of person, so I tend to do the same thing everyday. My makeup isn’t much different. This week keep reaching for the same purple eye shadows.
So I started with Rimmel London Primer, and foundation, and the Kate sculpting palette.
Then on the inner corner I used maybeline Expert Wear eyeshadow in champagne fizz . For the base color I used Baby Pop in Purple Rain from L.A. Colors, and in the crease and outer corner I used Baby Pop in Wine Shimmer also from L.A. Colors (I got them two for a dollar at Dollar General)and blended them. Cream eyeliner in Black from E.L.F. Then Wet n Wild Max fanatic mascara.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting palette
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyshadow
- E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner
- Pacifica Power of Love lipstick
- Wet n Wild Max Fanatic cat eye mascara