It’s finally time, for my first “real” post for the #beautiesonfire collab post! Our theme, that every one voted on, is Classic beauty. I started thinking about looks that would be a “classic” so that meant Red lips and a subtle smoky eye. […]
I think I posted an everyday look a while back but it would have been with different products. So here is a light summery everyday makeup look. Products: Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am still loving this foundation, from the coverage to […]
I think I posted an everyday look a while back but it would have been with different products. So here is a light summery everyday makeup look.
- Pixel Triple Boost Gel Foundation– I am still loving this foundation, from the coverage to the way it feels on my skin it’s just the best.
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette– It took me forever how to figure out how to use this properly. For this look I only used the contour part.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit– I used the color sunburst, which is a bright, luminous gold with a metallic finish and it’s amazing!
- Elizabeth Mott Show me your cheeks blush– I just got this in my ipsy bag this month. You can look forward to that post Monday.
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow – in Champagne Fizz. I used this as the base and just blended it all over my eyelid
- Nyx ipsy palette– I think this was an ipsy exclusive, but this went on the outer corner and I blended it through the crease.
- Pixel Party Proff Liquid liner-Yep I’m still loving this too. mostly I love that it’s like a brush rather then a felt tip.
- Wet n Wild color icon kohl liner pencil– Honestly the best eyeliner pencil ever. And with it only costing 99 cents it would be silly not to try it.
- Pixel Triple Boost Matte Powder– I use translucent powder to set my makeup, before I apply mascara or lipstick. I don’t think I actually makes much of a difference, but I don’t want the powder sticking to my mascara or lipstick.
- Maybeline Lash Sensational Mascara– I had forgotten how much I loved this mascara. It was lost for a while, I’m pretty sure my cats were playing with it as it was under my couch. But this has to be my favorite mascara.
- Jessie’s Girl lip liner– I’m pretty sure it’s in the color pucker up. Also am I the only one who feels the need to sing “Jessie’s girl” when ever using or thinking about their products… Anyway I was so happy when I first seen these products in Rite aid I do love them.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss– in the color . I love this light pink shade, and the lipstick truly lasts for a long time.
I know its a day late, but I had the wrong post prepared for yesterday, which I realized too late to have this one up and ready.
I don’t like trying new things. I am very much a creature of habit. When I went to Kmart for more foundation I headed straight to my normal brand, but I noticed a new brand of makeup. I saw that it was […]
I don’t like trying new things. I am very much a creature of habit. When I went to Kmart for more foundation I headed straight to my normal brand, but I noticed a new brand of makeup. I saw that it was enriched withdifferent natural ingredients so I had to try it. And if you’re following me on Instagram you might remember that I got carried away and got so much more than I needed (if you’re not you can follow me Here.)
So this will be part makeup look, part haul part review. This brand is quite new, but I really like them.
To start I buffed in their Triple books gel foundation. I really like this lightweight foundation. It’s a gel formula and it’s super easy to buff right into my skin giving me a very natural finish. With other foundations I feel like I need a ton of powder to set it and not feel wet, but not with this. Plus it has excellent coverage.
Then on to my eyes, I used the pro eye shadow in Loving pink for all over my eyelids. In the crease I used “Matt Kumar” from the balms Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette. So the eyeshadow is so light and pretty. And the coolest thing about it is that the applicator thing is attached to the lid, so you can’t loose it. I think I got way too excited when I saw that… I don’t even Use the applicator things, but I thought it was a great idea. ( I’m so easily excitable)
I used Party proof liquid eyeliner for my lash line. It’s a matte black eyeliner pen, only instead of a felt tip like most eyeliner pens this one is more of a brush. It’s so easy to use and stays put. Also unlike every liquid liner I’ve ever used it didn’t get in my eyes. Then I just used a black pencil liner for my water lines.
After I was this far with my eyes I moved on to concealer. I’ve looked and looked for a concealer with good coverage, but every one I tried was either too thin or too thick. This one works great!
I used my Seraphine botanicals blush, then used the Triple Boost Matte Powder to set the rest of my makeup. This powder works great… It kept me shine free, and kept my makeup in place all day. The compact comes with a great big mirror to which makes my life so much easier.
I always wait till after powder for mascara. I’m not sure why, I just do. I used the Triple Boost Mascara. It’s meant to volumizie, lengthen, and condition your lashes. I think it doesn’t what it says, when i use it my lashes definitely look longer. I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look, and I haven’t had and clumping issues.
On my lips I’m wearing a Tarte lipsurgence in charmed. I am a bit annoyed that I forgot to go back for a lipstick Togo with the rest of the look.
Over all I’m really loving this brand. They work great, such great quality, and at an affordable price. I love that they’re enriched with natural ingredients. The “face” stuff is enriched with papaya, apple, and pomegranate. And the Mascara has orange and ylang ylang. So next time you’re looking for new makeup you should check them out.