So I am back with another tag/award. Only this time it’s not a I’ve-been-super-busy-and-I-need-an-idea kind of post. Now I do love these tags, and they’ve always come at the best time. This time I get to do it just for fun. So I guess I’ll start with the rules…
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs of your choice.
3. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself!
So lets start with thanking the amazingly talented Diaster Davis. Seriously go check her out her blog is amazing!!!
Now on to seven Facts about me.
- My life revolves around babysitting (I call it babysitting, as I do so much more than a daycare provider.) My family, and my cats.
- I think I have an online shopping addiction. Only my Bank account can’t afford to support this addiction, so I don’t actually buy anything, well sometimes. The Wish app only makes it worse, I just go through and fill up tons of wish lists.
- I’m currently binge watching My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. This so is so great because it’s fully of silly random singing and dancing.
- My favorite place to go is my Grandma’s house. My grandma passed away when I was 12, but my family kept the house, because they come vacation up here.
- I had hip surgery when I was twenty-three, I had an impingement which means my joint was instead of round it was oval shaped so it didn’t fit causing pain. I’d been experiencing pain for about 10 years before we thought to bring it up to the doctors. I still struggle with long walks, and if I over use it. It often still hurts only now it hurts way less often then before.
- I have developed a small obsession with makeup and makeup brushes. The kids I babysit may have found them, and now they tell me “it’s a waste of money, I already have enough.” Even though they have more shopkins, or cars, than I do makeup. pointing that out usually ends the lecture. (They say it in a jokey way they’re all really well behaved kids, and don’t talk back. If they did they’d get sent to time out.)
- You know the saying “never judge a book by it’s cover”? I disagree with that. When I am at the library or shopping for a new book I go with the ones with the most interesting covers. I read a book called Glimmerglass simply because of the shiny dots on the cover. I haven’t been disappointed yet.
So I know that now I am meant to nominate 5 other bloggers, But I’m going to go further, and challenge all of you. I would love to get to know you a little better, so go, do it and then come back and leave a comment with your link so I can see it. Or you can send me a link on twitter. @xojohnnielynn